Mindful Lucid Dreaming, Online Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Drawing upon modern psychological theory, scientific research, and Eastern practices, this online course presents elite instruction for lucid dreaming and applying lucidity toward valued interests. You'll find clarity in the best induction practices and guidance that builds your confidence in the lucid dreamworld. Complemented by skills-teaching in mindfulness meditation, the course offers a powerfully, integrative approach to help you develop a clearer understanding of your mind's contents and promote lucidity whether awake or in your dreams.
This independent study program covers:
- A battery for inducing high-quality, transformative lucid dreams that are grounded in scientific theory and experimental evidence.
- Resolving nightmares and inner conflicts.
- Lucid dreaming as a platform for ongoing personal growth, shadow work, and self-integration.
- Tools for improving clarity of cognitions that interfere with or promote lucidity.
- The application of mindfulness and meditation for enhancing induction and other lucid dreaming techniques.
- The nature of perception, reality, and the self.
- Lucid dreaming, death, and transcendence.
- The Tibetan yogas of dream and sleep.
- Applying lucidity practices and principles to enhance your waking reality.
- Six multimedia training modules
- Over 10 hours of listening content and guided exercises
- Practical, step-by-step instruction.
- Downloadable guided meditations
- Downloadable worksheets
- Peer-level support and interactions with Kristen