Lucid Dreaming Integration Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Set and Setting is not the thing you need for lucid dreaming.
Lucid dreaming also needs to be integrated into waking consciousness to fully receive its gifts.
Integration is at the heart of lucid dreaming.
The mosaic of benefits promised by lucid dreaming is worth less if you don't remember, process, and integrate your experiences after they've ended. You'll also be more likely to plateau in your practice, losing the motivation and focus to continue maturing. While lucid dreams alone hold tremendous, transformative value, deep and lasting change doesn't necessarily occur without translating your experiences while awake.
This one-of-a-kind workshop creates a nurturing space for tending to your natural lucidity abilities. Not only will you find elite instruction for optimizing the set and setting for lucid dream induction. Kristen's gentle yet incisive approach will lend you the mirror needed to see your dream realities at just the right angles—helping you overcome blindspots and increasing your capacity for harmony and connection. Whether you are a beginner or seasoned lucid dreamer, you'll see that her use of metaphor, imagery rehearsal, science, and the cheeky humor of the lucid dreamworld will help you find your flow.
Self-integration themes we may explore:
- Lucid nightmares
- Breaking free of sleep paralysis
- Recurring dreams as favorable lucidity cues
- Clarifying values and priorities
- The Mirroring Mind: Mapping Models of Self onto Other
- Archetypal work
- The Mindfulness-Lucidity Interplay
- Identity Development and 'Defusion'
- Dialectical Models of Reality - Balancing tensions between: Acceptance vs. Change (aka "Control") Awake vs. Asleep Waking vs. Dreaming Doubt vs. Certainty Goal-Seeking vs. Spontaneity Observing vs. Interpreting Self vs. Other More
This program comes with the Mindful Lucid Dreaming Self-Study Course, which includes a battery of scientifically-grounded induction skills for producing high quality lucid dreams. Complemented by skills-teaching in mindfulness meditation, the course offers a powerfully, integrative approach to help you develop a clearer understanding of your mind's contents—promoting lucidity whether awake or in your dreams.
- Six consecutive weeks of live 120-minute meetings, followed by meeting every other week.
- Private Forum
- Self-paced course content is available as soon as you sign up: Six multimedia training modules Guided meditations and exercises Workbook
- Meeting replays
For the Full Workshop Description, and to sign up, CLICK HERE.