Lucid Dreaming Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Lucid dreaming—or explicitly knowing you are dreaming while dreaming--is an aid to discovering who you truly are. In this state, it is possible to experience a greater sense of freedom and safety that empowers you to interact with your dreams in a more purposeful, conscious, and direct way.
By developing a lucid dream practice, we are inviting more balance, mindfulness, and happiness to our waking lives. Kristen will guide us in applying daytime and nocturnal exercises, meditation, and other practices to induce lucid dreams. We will also discuss the vast range of ways lucid dreaming can serve health and wholeness, and inspire your passion for consciousness exploration.
- Meditate in the lucid dream state
- Inspire creativity and intuition
- Accept and befriend the shadow self
- Problem-solve to remove blockages in your life
- Train in the Tibetan Yogas of dream and sleep
- Apply other practices while within the lucid dream state (e.g. mindfulness, Reiki, yoga, animal medicine, chakra balancing, etc.).
BIO: Kristen LaMarca PhD is a healer, coach, and lucid dreaming teacher. She has been studying and practicing lucid dreaming for over 10 years, and finds her inspiration not only from her own lucid dream experiences but by helping others nurture their own. She offers private and group coaching in lucid dreaming, and regularly facilitates lucid dreaming workshops.
$35 if purchased by 3/14, $40 thereafter. Space is limited.
• What to bring
*Wear comfortable clothes, bring a yoga mat and optional journal and pen
• Important to know
Tickets available at sojournsd.com