top of page
- Mar 18, 2023, 6:00 PM PDT – Mar 19, 2023, 9:00 PM PDTVista, 2020 Hacienda Dr Ste A, Vista, CA 92081, USATry your luck exploring lucid dream themes with us at GAME NIGHT! We’ll play games to tap into the reservoir of infinite possibilities of the lucid dream world: role play, identity exploration, negotiating with nightmare figures and other dream players, magic, wizardry, fantasy, and more.
- May 01, 2022, 5:30 PMSan Diego, 1731 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USAJoin us for an evening of casual conversation about lucid dreaming at the Kava Collective Kava Bar in North Park San Diego. We'll have a guest talk by UCSD sleep technician and get to play a lucid dreaming dice game to stimulate a playful dialogue around resolving nightmares.
- Mar 15, 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM PDTSelf-Realization Fellowship Gardens, 939 2nd Street, Encinitas, CA.What better way to marvel at the wonders of your mind than to tour beautiful oceanfront gardens with a group of lucid dreamers? Join us for what's sure to be a delectable afternoon dialoguing about your inner cast of dream characters.
- Jan 25, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMTaoist Sanctuary, 4229 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92103, USATranscendent experiences and dream-like states of consciousness are known byproducts of ingesting entheogenic substances. Lucid dreaming, in particular, parallels entheogenic vision and possesses unique features that lend themselves well to the path of spiritual exploration.
- Oct 17, 2018, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMEVE Encinitas, 575 S Coast Hwy 101, Encinitas, CA 92024, USAIt's a time of year we are surrounded by spooky shadow archetypes, ghosts, demons, & other-worldly entities. Could it be nearing All Hallow’s Eve? Or... could you be dreaming? SoCal lucid dreamers are invited to Eve Encinitas to discuss methods that provide direct entry to the lucid dream state.
- Aug 11, 2018, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PMCardiff State Beach, Cardiff State Beach, Encinitas, CA 92007, USAThe shoreline-as a metaphor for the meeting of two states of mind-conscious and unconscious, is the perfect spot for nautical talks of the lucid dream space. SoCal oneironauts are invited to Cardiff by the Sea for a beach meetup centered on the theme of what to do in lucid dreams.
- Jun 18, 2018, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMDoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradi, 5401 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85250, USALucid dreaming is an innovative therapeutic tool with the potential to assist in many complex challenges encountered in psychotherapy. This workshop is tailored to mental health professionals interested in integrating lucid dream skills training into existing evidence-based practices.
- May 31, 2018, 7:00 PM – Jun 08, 2018, 12:00 PMHawaii Island Retreat, 250 Lokahi Road / 185 Kapaau, HI 96755Lucidity Institute presents this 8 day intensive retreat on enhancing lucidity and mindfulness with Dr. Stephen LaBerge and Dr. Kristen LaMarca: A perfect opportunity to focus on honing the art of lucid dreaming with expert guidance while exploring the beautiful big island.
- Mar 24, 2018, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PMSojourn Healing Collective, 2870 Fifth Ave Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92103, USALearn to apply daytime and nocturnal exercises, meditation, and other practices to induce lucid dreams. We will also discuss the vast range of ways lucid dreaming can serve health and wholeness, and inspire your passion for consciousness exploration.
bottom of page